Food and Beverage Expertise
For almost 30 years, we have been helping our clients provide pleasant and hygienic food and beverage environments for your most valued asset, your customers.
We understand that good hygiene is vital in creating a welcoming dining environment that customers would want to stay longer and return to.
Research shows germs can spread easily in a food and beverage environment.
Maintaining good hygiene standards is imperative to achieving return business.
Potential impact of poor hygiene
- Bad reviews leading to damaged reputation and poor reflection of your brand image
- Reduced repeat business
- Cross contamination between front and back of house staff, leading to foodborne diseases
- Closure or financial penalties due to failure to comply with food safety regulations
- Losing business productivity and sales
- Unpleasant ambiance and dining experience
Improving hygiene makes good financial sense:
- Enhance image with improved rating and booking
- Avoid fines or even closure due to failure to comply with food hygiene regulations
- Avoid loss of revenue due to poor reviews and falling dining number
- Good reputation leads to recommendation and new customers
- Reduce staff absenteeism, lowering the cost of temporary staff or lost revenue due to inability to handle restaurant traffic